Tuesday, January 27, 2009

HARPER IS 4!! OMGosh!

Harper turned 4 yesterday - can you believe that it has already been 4 years? We can't. We decided to keep in simple this year. The 3 of us (Mommy, Daddy & Harper) went to Chuck E Cheese about 5 and had a good time. We ate the 'wonderful' ???? pizza and played for a couple of hours. We then came home and opened presents and had cake! For all of you who were sitting on pin & needles... YES, She got her princess dress! She even got a paid of glitter shoes.. Which I am not regretting as we have glitter all over! This was about the first and only time I actally forgot my camera so I don't have any picutres of her at Chuck E Cheese - but I did get a few when we were at home. I'll get them posted in the next day or so.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARPER - WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: