Friday, October 03, 2008

Where did September go???

I can't believe that the month of September is gone already. I didn't even post one single blog the whole month. And it's not like I was THAT busy. Work has been pretty busy and I have on the computer a lot - so I when I come home the last thing I want to do is be on the computer... every time I come down here Harper is right there ready to play on her FisherPrice website. So we usually end up doing that anyhow.

She is still enjoying Pre-School and has recently started taking Dance. We are going to the Anderson-Hoxie Studio in Waverly. She has a Creative Movement class every Saturday from 10:00 - 10:30.
She LOVES it. Last week she was up at about 7:00 and already asking when we can leave to go to her dance class. There are 5 little girls in the class and Harper (as usaul) is the outgoing one who does most of the talking, which means she is usually the one the teacher needs to ask to be quiet!
I will do a better job of keeping you up to date on what is happening and also keeping pictures posted.

No comments: