Thursday, October 16, 2008

Harper's Humor Chapter 1 page 1

I'm going to try something a little new. As some of you may know - I have many pages of the funny things that Matt had said while talking in his sleep. (let me know and I'll let you read them sometime) I am goign to start keeping track of the funny things that Harper says/does in this blog and title it Harper's Humor.

Chapter 1-----October 2008

This morning on the way to Preschool I needed to stop at Walgreens. Harper asked why we were stopping at Walgreens and I told her that it was Boss's Day and I needed to get a card for my boss. She ask who my boss was and I told her that it was the Kathy that I work with - she then ask me if Kathy makes me go to TimeOut like DD does at daycare........... We often joke around the house and ask Harper "who's the boss" and 9 out of 10 times she says DD!

No comments: