Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun Facts

I have been "tagged" by a friend to post 7 fun facts about myself that people my not be aware of


  • I played the trumpet in High School Marching Band
  • As a Sophmore I ran the 100 yard hurdles in track
  • I love to Color with my darling daughter
  • Out of high school I managed a Video Store for my brother in St. Paul Ne
  • I once got in the car and drove to Chicago all myself for no reason at all
  • One nickname in High School was CRASH - because I wrecked so many cars
  • Never thought it would happen - but I recently started drinking Coffee

Here are a few fun facts about Harper

  • She was born at 2:32 pm was 8.5 lbs and 21 inches long
  • She loves to fish with her dad
  • Is the tallest in her Preschool class
  • She is the oldest at Daycare and is DD's special helper
  • She loves to paint!
  • Doesn't like it when I call her dear - her response is... I'm not a deer, I'm Harper

No comments: