Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Holden's Humor

Thought I would add a couple of 'funnies' from Holden. Jayne told me about these and I will try to get them as close as i can remember....

Jayne, Holden, Katy & Caroline were heading to Marion for Jordan's graduation. Holder was getting bored so Jayne told him to look for cows and windmill. Holden asked what a windmill was so when they saw one Jayne pointed it and and explained what it did. "The windmill has pump that pumps the water up from the ground and that is what makes it turn." Holden was quiet for a bit and then says "I bet the
water sure gets dizzy." Jayne, let me know if I'm way off on this and I'll change it.

Jayne had taken Holden to Super Target and there was a bunch of Watermelons. Holden asked Jayne what they were and when she told them they were watermelons he got really excited and asked "If they were full of water?"....

No comments: