Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Harper's first SLEEP OVER

Harper had her very first sleep over last night, with her best friend LIZ! After work yesterday I picked her up from BCC and took her over to Liz's house. She stayed the night and went and picked her up after work today.... She didn't mind being left at ALL. Figures, when Matt and I took her to KC to stay with Steph the first time, she was fine with us leaving... I know we were more worried about it than she was.. What was she, 3 1/2 years old the first time? Anyways..... Laura (Liz's mom) said they had a great time and played hard. Liz has a little sister named Gracee who loves to play with the 'older' girls. I have always thought that Harper would have made an Awesome big sister and seeing her with Gracee just proves it! Anyhow.... the girls were up until almost midnight (Laura is such a trooper, I'm not sure I could have done it)... They played all day and had a great time. Harper is one tired little girl. She fell asleep on the couch about 530 and I had to wake her up because she needed a shower... She showered and then laid on the couch and feel right asleep! Big thanks to Laura, Liz and Gracee for their generosity & kindness! Harper and I are glad for our new friends!

No comments: