Friday, August 28, 2009

Up Early...

Matt is finally working some overtime & he left for work about 5am this morning.. So I also got up and thought I would grab some computer time. I was looking through some old pictures and thought I would post some of my favorite! I love all of her Halloween so far... but the Dalmatian (her first) was probably my favorite. I do have some pictures of her sitting on Grandpa & Grandma desk next to the dog kennel and I should probably post those.. We are trying to talk her into being a BUSH this year. Yes, a BUSH. I figured I could get her a dark green pair of sweats and sweatshirt and sew leaves (purchased at the dollar store of course) all over. Not sure she is going to agree. She really wants to be a LUMA. For those of you who play WII and have seen Super Mario Galaxy, you will understand. Although I'm not sure how I'm going to pull that one off if I can't talk her into being a BUSH....

No comments: