Thursday, July 30, 2009

Projectile....

OMGosh.. I have never seen anything like it before.. Except when I watch Americas Funniest Home Videos.... and then I usually laugh.. but never again.. i will never again laugh after what I saw come out of Haprer Wednesday night.....

Matt was at the Pub and Harper and I had just sat down for dinner... She said she wasn't hungry and wanted to go lay on the couch. I was cleaning up and I looked over and she was lying towards the back of the couch. I walked over to see if she was OK. She sat up and this deer in the headlight look and then..... out it came! OMGosh! I'm not going to go into details but it was terrible. I nearly did the same thing when I saw her do it. When it was all said and done she looked up an me and said... "What was that?". This is probably the 3rd time she has ever thrown up and the first 2 were nothing compared to this. I tried to explain the best I could and she just kind of looked at me. Once is bed it happened again a couple of times, but not as bad - thank goodness!

She is better today but we are going to keep her home again tomorrow. She hardly ate anything today and is still just kind of lethargic. She did have a slight fever when i got home from work (Matt and I spilt the day) but when she went to bed she wasn't hot at all. The Dr said to keep an eye on her and make she she drinks plenty of fluids.. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: