Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July

I'm a little late on getting the blog of the 4th of July done... Just haven't wanted to be on the computer after I get home from work lately! Anyhow... the 4th of July weekend was fun.. and it started Friday afternoon. Mitch came over that afternoon and he, Matt and Harper went to a couple of firework stands and them came home and blew things up for the rest of the evening. Unfortunately, Matt had to work at the Hardware store on Saturday from 8-4 so Harper and I just took it easy until Mitch & Brandy came over that afternoon and the lighting began! Matt got home about 430 and he joined in the fun... Jayne, Steve & Deb joins us later. We grilled Field mice & chicken breast wrapped in bacon. All in all it was a good night... I only wish I would have taken a picture of the mess we had when it was all over. Below are a few of the pictures....

No comments: