Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our 2nd adventure to the Firth Dairy Farm

Gotta have your picture taken with the COW

On the tour right before the heavens opened up!

Look at all the cows.....

Got Milk?

She said she wants to work at a Dairy Farm when she grows up!?!

The little Goat named Annabell!

Don't remember the Donkey's name.. But it was something Farm Animaly

The Corn Box

Corn Angels

Heading home
This morning we went to the Prairyland Dairy Fun Day. We had a good time and the weather was... pretty good. Not to hot, there was a breeze, but we got rained on. We were riding the tour shuttle and it started to rain... didn't last to long and we didn't get to wet. Harper got to play in the corn box again this year & loved it. We headed home before the next rainstorm came and I had some quiet time before it was time for her to go to a birthday party. The party is at the indoor playground at the Zoo. I had asked her on the way if she wanted me to stay and she said yes.. But once we got there and I asked her again if she wanted to me to stay and she said.. No mom, you can go and pick me us later.... Kind of made me sad but kind of made me happy.. Matt is fishing and I thought 'oh, I could go home and have some ME time'. So I gave her a hug and headed home for a while. She had a great time & wants to have her 5th Birthday Party there in January. Which will probably happen - we will invite her Preschool & Daycare friends!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That Dairy Day looks like fun! Sorry it rained. Glad Harper had fun at the birthday party! Don't worry - she's still your little girl!