Friday, June 19, 2009

Harper's Humor Chapter 8 page 4

OMG! This is a good one! Harper has taken a liking to taking a shower after swimming lessons at the YMCA. She was out of the shower and we were in the middle of the locker room getting her dried off. There were not a lot of people around but there were a couple of ladies who I had seen in the pool earlier changing on the other side of the room. Harper looks at me and says...... "Mommy - look, that lady has a big vagina". And as most of you know - I do not have a quiet child! I quietly say "Harper" and then look over that the lady who kind has a look on her face like... do I laugh? do I say anything?. I tell her I'm sorry, and explain that she had learned the correct names of body parts and good/bad touching preschool. The lady laughs and tells me it's OK, she can see her granddaughter saying the same thing.

I laugh when I think - what if it would have been Matt getting her dressed in the men's locker room.. What would she have said... Daddy, look he has a big P#*@&! And I'm sure that is my Matt told me he wouldn't feel comfortable taking her into the men's locker room.

Gotta love her!

No comments: