Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend....

Harper headed to Chester Friday afternoon with Aunt Jayne, Aunt Carrie & Cousin Holden! She of course had a GREAT TIME and each day since she has come back I hear another story or she says something about someone in Chester. Chester had their annual Easter Egg Hunt Saturday morning at the Park. I haven't been able to get her to tell me much about the hunt except that there were a lot of eggs and candy. She was also able to spend some more time with Luke & Lucy (her favorite horses in the world) Alan hooked up the horses to a wagon and they got to go on a hay rack ride. I hear that Allan ran a Stop sign in town (don't worry, we are talking Chester and there isn't a lot of traffic) and Harper let him know what he had done. Yes - she is our back seat driver.... If I go through a Yellow light she lets me know! and tells me that Yellow means... slowwwww downnnnnn. She had a great time and I'm very thankful that she is able to spend time in Chester with family.... I should have some Easter Weekend pictures to post sometime this week!

No comments: