Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy Weekend....

We had our first annual Garage Sale on Friday & Saturday! Or maybe I should say my first & last ever Garage Sale. We decided it was time to get rid of all of Harper's baby/toddles cloths and all the baby things she had. Oh the work involved! I took Thursday off to get things ready and then I had Friday off from work already (Arbor Day! - yes it sometime pays to work for the State of Nebraska). Friday the weather was absolutely beautiful! I took Harper to DD's for the day so Matt and hung out and 'sold' things. Sonja came up for the weekend to help and hang out. She got to the house in the afternoon.. as did Stephanie. So Harper was in heaven - she had both her favorite aunts to play with and show off for.... Jim also drove up from Kansas Friday night. Saturday morning it turned out to be cold and rainy! I opened the GS up anyhow and just put everything in the garage. Matt of course was a little concerned as he didn't want people looking at all of his treasures in the garage. I told him I wouldn't sell anything - unless I could get a lot of $$ for it. :-) Stephanie took Harper to dance class for me and they had a great time spending time together after. They went to lunch and then to the mall. Anyhow... it turned out to be a good weekend as I made some $$ and got to spend time with family!

No comments: