Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend in Chester...

Harper went to Chester on Saturday with Aunt Jayne, Aunt Carrie, Uncle Jan, Katie & Holden. It was Katie & Holden's birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She had a great time and had lots of stories. I've only gotten bits & pieces of each story so far... She didn't get to see the birds at Chester Grandpa's apartment because they were playing the piano (I'm guessing they were maybe having church) - She got to sit - not ride on one of the horses of one of the neighbors - She got to play at the farm with Aunt Jolene - She got to play at the north park in the big round thing - She got to eat at Runza (her favorite). I'm sure I will hear more in the next couple of days. Thanks for thinking of her and taking her with you... It's important to Matt and I that she gets to spend time in Chester whenever she can... Matt has so many good memories of time he spent in Chester growing up...

No comments: