Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OMGosh - Harper starts Kindergarten tomorrow......

We had Harper's Open House at school last night. We were able to meet her teacher, Mrs Morse and see her class room. Below she is sitting in her 'very own' seat! I just can't believe that our little Harper Rae is starting school. It seems like only yesterday that Matt and I brought her home from the hospital in that Bright Yellow outfit!

The past 5 years have some by so fast! She has done so much is her short 5 years.... Went on her first trip to KC to stay with Aunt Steph when she was only 3 years old. However, Matt and I were in town but she spend the night with Steph and the girls and had a great time. She has gone back every summer since and absolutly loves it! That is a tradition that I hope will continue for many years to come.
Harper has also went to Chester quit a few times with Aunt Jayne and spend many fun filled hours with Chester Grandma, Aunt Jo and Aunt Judy. She was even able to go to Easter Service wiht Aunt Jo and do the Chester Easter Egg hunt.
August of 2008 she started Preschool and went everythin T/Th for nearly 2 years. She then did the All-Day Pre-K program and truely thrived! I can't forget the many dance classes at Waverly and Hart and teh 2 recitals! Another round of dance at Hart is in our future! We have done swimming lessons and started T-Ball this year...
So many things in such a short time... I can only imagine what Harper will do in the years to come. I do know that Matt and I will be here to support her and love her!

No comments: