Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday DAY trip!

Yesterday afternoon we headed out for a day trip to check out the caboose cabins at Two Rivers State Park. Harper noticed that the hot dog guy was at the corner, so we stopped and each got hot dog before we headed out. Two Rivers State Park was not at all what I thought it would be.. not really much there. The Caboose's were neat, but there wasn't much else. I did get a good picturs of Harper and Matt walking around one of the little lake/ponds.



I wanting to try to get some family and friends together sometime and thought the caboose cabins would be neat... Well, now that I see them, maybe not? So I talked Matt into heading to Platte River State Park and checking things out there... while there, Matt and Harper rode the paddle boats and we walked to the top of the tower. They have a lot of nice more at Platte River State Park so I'm thinking this is were i will try to have the outing!!



No comments: