Friday, November 20, 2009

Harper's Humor Chapter 12 page 1

I haven't done a very good job of posting Harper's Humor lately. But I have a few that I need to be shared.


To start this story off I need to give you a little background. Deb & Grandpa have recently given Harper a bunch of videos. We have watched Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and a bunch of other movies. I have shown Harper how to run the clicker (stop,rewind,fast forward). So, the other day Harper and I were on our way to DD's in the morning. I had KFOR on the radio and Harper thought she heard they say Harper. She says "Mommy, rewind the radio I think they say Harper." I tried to explain to her that you cannot rewind the radio. She points at the radio and says "yes you can Mommy, there is a rewind button.". She was pointing at the seek button the radio...


Matt took Harper to speech yesterday and when I got home from work they were in the garage waiting so me so we could head to Weight Watchers. Matt looked a little stressed. I asked him out speech went and he said it went OK, but she was a little wound up. Recently Karen and Harper has been working on sentences and telling stories. Karen had asked Harper what she would do if she smelled smoke and she was in the house. Harper said " I would run into the kitchen and see what was cooking." (I'm not sure were that came from as I do not often burn things in the kitchen) LOL

I believe they were doing the same thing, but Harper had started a sentence with Harper instead of I. Karen put up her finger and said to Harper "I". Matt said Harper didn't miss a beat and said "spy with my little eye".

She is doing great with the speech therapy and you can understand her so much better. It is a lot to fun and she has learned a lot. Karen and Laura are so nice and Harper really enjoys going.

No comments: