Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Harper's Humor Chapter 11 page 3

Harper and I were at her speech therapy session yesterday..... Teacher Karen had asked Harper about her weekend and if we did anything fun. Harper started to tell her about going to Roca Berry Farm. Harper told her about her and Matt going into the Honkey House and it really scared her. Karen asked her a couple of different times what she had said... I heard exactly what she said the first time and said to Harper "Honey, I think you mean Haunted house not Honkey house". She then say... Ya, I mean Haunter House not Honkey House".....

Shortly after that.... teacher Karen had her saying sentences using words that had the sound her are currently working on. The sound is the L sound. The word was towel. Harper thought about it for a minute and then said, "I took a shower with my mommy and daddy and we used a towel to dry off. I just put my down and kind of laughed. I could see the look on Karen's face as she was trying not to laugh.

*** I just pulled the Blog up and was showing it to Matt. After he read the last part he kind of freaked out and said "Did you say something about THAT not being true about us not showering together?" I said no I didn't think it was necessary. I just though it was funny that she said it. (Harper has just started taking showers & that is what came to mind when she was asked to say a sentence. He thinks it needs to be posted that it not true. So, let it be said - Matt, Harper and I have never showered together. Happy Honey? LOL***

No comments: