Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a weekend...

Last weekend was so busy - I could hardly keep up what was going on.... Harper had dance class Saturday morning. The recital is at the end of the month and the costumes had come in, but needed to be altered a bit. All the girls had to try on the costumes and they just looked so darn cute. They are dancing to Itsy bitsy yellow poka dot bikini. After dance we hurried home so we could get changed and head to Seward for Brianna's Graduation party. Mitch and Brandy rode with us. Matt didn't get to go b/c he was working at the hardware store. The party was fun and Harper even got to Bowl a little. She really liked and I think I heard Uncle Mitch say that maybe he and Brandy would take her bowling sometime..... hint hint Uncle Mitch!! After the party we heading home so Harper and I could have some quiet time before our evening adventure. We no longer make Harper take a nap on the weekends, but we have her take quiet time. Either playing in her room "quietly" or laying on the couch watching a movie and resting. Anyhow... Matt finally got home from work and we headed out again... Matt and I were going to a surprise 50th birthday party for Lisa @ work and we were talking Harper over to the Hughes. She had a BALL with Sara, Doug & Vickie. Kelsey was at Prom. Vickie said she was wonderful and they had a lot of fun.... Harper of course TALKED their ears off.. But most of you know that she is a talker. I think she gets that from Matt! The Birthday party was fun and we had a LOT of laughs. I need to hang out with work people more often (away from work!).

Sunday morning (MOTHER'S DAY)... Harper and Matt had talked about letting me sleep in while they headed to the grocery store Sunday morning. But I needed to get up and put curlers in Harper's hair to 'practice' for the dance recital again. So after I got that done they headed off to Walmart. Matt said Harper got a lot of laughs with her curlers in her hair. After they got home (returned home with Flowers - THANK YOU VERY MUCH - I love you guys) Matt headed out to do some errands and Harper and I had some quiet time before heading to the Children's museum. We had a good time! I had signed us up to make a stepping stone together. We did get it finished, but she was more excited to go back out and play with everything.

Below are pictures of the weekend! Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: