Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Harper's Humor Chapter 2 page 1

Yesterday - on the way from Preschool to DD's - BIG MONKEY came back into our lives. For those of you who do not know who Big Monkey is - he is Harper's imaginary friend who comes and goes. At times he/she is purple with a red hat and other times he/she is huge, then small. Just really depends. We have not heard about Big Monkey for some time, but he/she is BACK.

Harper just started talking about Big Monkey and how 'she' has a boyfriend who was is a 'he' and 'he' had a girlfriend ????? For the life of me I cannot remember the name that she gave Big Monkey - Just remembered it was James Bond??? She then went on to tell me that Big Monkey lives in the East with the Easter Bunny. I'm sure there will more Big Monkey stories and I'll keep you posted.

No comments: